Do I Qualify?
Example of People who Qualify for Home Health Care
- People requiring the use of wheelchairs, canes, crunches, or human assistance to leave the home
- Patients with Dementia/Alzheimers or memory impairment
- Patients who have difficulties using stair handrails due to the loss of the use of an upper extremity
- Patients suffering from pain or weakness resulting in limited ability for ambulation
- Patients with heart and respiratory disease
- People for whom outings may be medically contraindicated as determined by the physician
A patient must be certified by their doctor to be homebound to qualify for Medicare coverage for home health care services. But even if you are homebound, none of the following outings will necessarily disqualify you from Medicare coverage:
- Any religious service
- Occasional trips to the barber or salon
- Absences to receive certain health care services & treatments
- State certified, licensed or accredited adult day care services
- Family reunions, funerals, graduations, weddings
Request An Appointment
Our caring staff is available to take your call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at 888-RN-ANGEL (888-762-6435) or fill out the form below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.