Coronavirus Covid 19 Update
As we face an ongoing global pandemic, it is our duty to protect our patients and do our part to prevent the spread of this virus. As a Home Health Community we stand ready.
Be mindful of the following:
- Elderly patients are at the highest risk of infection and should STAY HOME.
- We are managing an influx of patients who are being treated at home.
- Any elderly patients experiencing symptoms should self quarantine at home.
As an agency we have taken action including but not limited to:
- Securing equipment for our staff including masks, gowns, gloves, micro-ban, and goggles.
- Securing and arranging tests as available for those patients showing symptoms.
- Deploying real time updates of infection incident data and care protocols.
- Reinforcing hand washing and clean nursing bag technique with the utmost importance.
- Providing caregivers and patients with care guides.
- Updating our website with links for our patients and caregivers.
- Our Medical Concierge team is communicating with our healthcare partners and our referral sources, letting them know of our ongoing action plans.
- Working closely with caregivers to keep our patients calm and collected during this time.
- Medication reconciliation, critical to assure patients have enough supply of critical medications.
- Promoting good practices in the home including sanitation instruction and reminding our clients to keep a thermometer handy to test themselves and those in need.