Trust Guardian Angel for Your In-Home Care Needs
WHO WE ARE
Guardian Angel Home Care is an in- home service provider that assists individuals and families. We are dedicated to helping our clients lead dignified, independent lifestyles in the comfort and safety of their own homes by carefully assessing and fully understanding their needs and selectively placing caring and trained personnel to meet these needs.
WHAT SERVICES WE PROVIDE
Companion/ Sitter Services
- Providing companionship, friendship, socialization & supervision.
- May include meal preparation and light housekeeping but emphasis is on companionship and supervision.
- Assisting with mail, correspondence, and payment of bills.
- Providing respite and palliative care
- Monitoring clients’ safety, comfort and welfare by contacting them by phone or by making home visit(s).
- Medication reminding
- Monitoring and motivating regular diet plans.
- Routine housework including general cleaning, vacuuming, dusting, washing floors, laundry, ironing, changing beds, defrosting refrigerators/freezers, cleaning ovens/stoves and china cabinets.
- Planning, cooking, and serving meals.
- Transporting clients to social activities and appointments.
- Running errands and shopping for clients or transporting clients to carry out these activities.
- Assisting with mail, correspondence, and payment of bills
- Caring for pets including feeding, exercising, cleaning litter boxes, cleaning birdcages, taking to grooming appointments or to the Vet.
- Caring for plants.
- Assisting with grooming needs such as hair care, shaving, cleaning teeth and routine nail care.
- Supervising or assisting with tub baths, showers, sponge baths, and bed baths.
- Providing routine skin care such as applying lotion to dry skin.
- Assisting with dressing and undressing.
- Assisting with mobilization activities including turning, transferring, exercising, and walking.
- Assisting with toilet and/or commode needs.
- Assisting with eating or feeding.
- Assisting with self-administered medications by reminding client to take them at the prescribed time(s) and/or following up to ensure they are taken.
- Providing respite and palliative care
- Non-medical Assessments are conducted to find client’s functioning capabilities, to identify their needs, and to determine what services are needed.
Who Can Obtain Services
Certain segments of the population will find our services especially beneficial such as people who are frail; elderly; housebound; terminally, chronically, or acutely ill; physically or mentally challenged; recently discharged from hospital; family caregivers; accident victims; as well as those who need assistance with or guidance in developing life skills; and, anyone simply without the time or desire to handle their own home needs and maintenance.
Our services are available to private citizens and a wide range of agencies, institutes, corporations, groups, and all-level governments.
When Service is Available
Help is available 24 hours a day, seven (7) days a week to accommodate our client’s needs and preferences.
Where Service is Delivered
We service the entire County of San Diego. If a need arises, we will strive to accommodate anyone who requires service outside this geographical area.
How We Provide Added Value
- 100% of our caregivers are certified home care workers, certified nursing assistants, or certified home health aides. This means a minimum of 40 hours of quality home care worker training, before they are assigned to you.
- We are committed to providing professional, ethical, and quality service.
- We guarantee client satisfaction.
- We genuinely care about people.
- We have a strong background in client-centered service, case management, and care giving.
- We are experienced in making in-home needs assessments to help clients determine their own requirements and assist them develop care plans.
- We have extensive knowledge of governmental and other programs that may assist clients with costs and/or provide services beyond our scope.
- We will make referrals on behalf of clients for other forms of assistance (with permission).
- We adapt our service delivery times to best suit our client’s needs and preferences.
- Our employees are trained, insured, screened, have undergone criminal record checks, and are bonded.
- Our employees are not only qualified, but also are compassionate, dependable and trustworthy individuals who respect privacy and maintain confidentiality.
- We handle any issues that surface such as scheduling difficulties, illness, shift cancellations, arranging for substitute workers, and providing continuous supervision.
- We follow-up with our clients on a regular basis to assess service effectiveness and to make revisions that reflect changing needs and wants.
How Costs Are Determined
We charge a variable rate based on the type of service needed, when it is provided, and where it is delivered. There are no costs for “non-medical” assessments but charges may be levied for “nursing” assessments. In some situations, mileage fees (current IRS rates) are applicable. Costs are worked out and discussed with clients prior to commencement of service. Services are available from a few hours a day to 24 hours a day.
How to Arrange For Service
Office Hours are Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Voice Mail is in place 24 hours a day and checked regularly in order that we can give prompt attention to requests for immediate assistance.
Telephone: (619) 684-5648
Fax: (619) 684-5663
E-Mail: to be determined
Mailing Address… 10393 San Diego Mission Road, Suite 206 – San Diego, CA 92108
A Guardian Angel Home Care Representative will respond to any questions and provide information about our services and in-home assessments. If service is requested, it can be arranged for at the time of inquiry or following a free in- home assessment.
Guardian Angel Home Care does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, national origin, disability, or age in admission, treatment, or participation in its programs, services and a
This service is offered in the following location: